ORDER ON SITE
Buying from the PetitBiscuit.com online store is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Choose the section (baby, boy, girl), the format (buy by theme or buy by product) and the type of piece.
- Click on the photo or the title to enter the product sheet and also see the various photographs of the product as well as a respective information.
- Select a product and click on shopping cart icon.
- You can then continue to buy or end a purchase.
- If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process.
- To finish the purchase, click on “Checkout” and follow the payment instructions.
ORDER BY EMAIL
If you prefer, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com with an information of the intended article. Respond to the same form of stock availability and total value. After the bank transfer, we send the purchased parts.
Follow our Facebook page where you can see the pictures of all products. Contact us via its message system. In our Facebook page, you can always be aware of promotions and news.
If the purchase is made in the online store, payment must be made through the Paypal system, which accepts several credit cards. It is a very simple process, just follow the instructions for payment, step-by-step.
More information about Paypal here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/how-paypal-works
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, you will have to make the purchase via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our NIB will be provided at the end of the process.
When making the bank transfer you should enter, as a reference, your first and last name. You can also make the transfer through the ATM. In both cases, you must send us the proof by e-mail so that we can confirm the payment and proceed with the order.
Pursuant to the provisions of Governing Personal Data Protection Statutory Law, Petit Biscuit informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this website owned by the entity called Laços e Bainhas Unipessoal, Lda will be included in the files owned by said entity, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of said files is to manage the users of the website of Petit Biscuit, to send information required to answer their questions, suggestions, requests received through the “Contact us” service, as well as the processing of the request to purchase products and/or services through any web form included on the website. The completion and sending of the electronic contact request form, enabled in the portal to such end, entails your express consent to sending electronic communications relating to the use of this website, and therefore, you expressly accept and authorise the use of the email as a valid procedure for the issue of said communications.
2. When the personal is are collected through a form, you will need to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk, in the case of this being necessary, if this data is deemed necessary and not supplied, Petit Biscuit will not be able to accept, manage and/or process the web service application or form consultation.
3. You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any damage or hard, directly or indirectly, that could occur as a result of the nonfulfillment of such obligation. Should the data provided belong to a third party, you can guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained herein and obtained your authorization to facilitate is data for the indicated purposes
4. In response to the concern of Petit Biscuit to guarantee the security and confidentiality of its data, security levels required to protect personal data have been adopted and the technical means at hand have been data and technical means have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over your personal data, you can address a request by email to email@example.com or through ordinary post by sending a letter to Petit Biscuit Rua Dr. Afonso Costa, nº 15, 8500-016 Alvor Portugal, with the reference “Data Protection,” affixing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identifying document.
7. Pursuant to what is established in 34/2002 of 11th July governing Information Society Services and Electronic E-Commerce, if you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from Petit Biscuit, you may express such a desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies enable us, among other things, to store and recover data on the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how he uses his equipment, can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: these are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: these are the ones that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that uses the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and used during a certain period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: these are the ones that, though used by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To that end, we analyse browsing on our website with the purpose of improving our offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies: these are the ones that enable the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces existing on our website based on criteria, such as the written content or how often adverts are shown, or, depending on users’ behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising accordingly.
Administration of cookies
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the browser options settings installed on your computer.