ENCOMENDAR NO SITE
Comprar na loja online da Petit Biscuit é muito simples. Só tem de seguir os passos seguintes:
- Escolha a secção (bebé, menino, menina), o formato (comprar por tema ou comprar por produto) e o tipo de peça.
- Clique na foto ou no título para entrar na ficha do produto e poder ver não só as várias fotografias do produto como também a respetiva informação.
- Selecione um produto e clique no ícone do carrinho de compras.
- De seguida, pode continuar a comprar ou terminar a compra.
- Se quiser continuar a comprar, repita o processo.
- Para terminar a compra, clique em “Checkout” e siga as indicações de pagamento.
ENCOMENDAR POR EMAIL
Se preferir, pode enviar um e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com com a informação do artigo pretendido. Responderemos da mesma forma indicando a disponibilidade de stock e o valor total a pagar. Após a confirmação da transferência bancária procederemos ao envio das peças adquiridas.
Siga a nossa página de Facebook onde poderá ver as fotografias de todos os produtos. Contacte-nos através de mensagem privada para a ajudarmos na compra se for o caso. Na nossa página de Facebook poderá estar sempre a par de promoções e novidades.
PAYPAL/CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO
Se a compra for efetuada na loja online, o pagamento deverá ser feito através do sistema Paypal, que aceita diversos cartões de crédito. É um processo muito simples, basta seguir as instruções para pagamento, passo-a-passo.
Mais informação sobre a Paypal aqui: www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/how-paypal-works
Se preferir pagar por transferência bancária, terá que efetuar a compra via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org e o nosso NIB será facultado no final de processo.
Ao efetuar a transferência bancária deverá introduzir, como referência, o seu primeiro e último nome. Também poderá fazer a transferência através do multibanco. Em ambos os casos deverá enviar-nos o comprovativo por e-mail para que consigamos confirmar o pagamento e proceder com o envio da encomenda.
Pursuant to the provisions of Governing Personal Data Protection Statutory Law, Petit Biscuit informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this website owned by the entity called Laços e Bainhas Unipessoal, Lda will be included in the files owned by said entity, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of said files is to manage the users of the website of Petit Biscuit, to send information required to answer their questions, suggestions, requests received through the “Contact us” service, as well as the processing of the request to purchase products and/or services through any web form included on the website. The completion and sending of the electronic contact request form, enabled in the portal to such end, entails your express consent to sending electronic communications relating to the use of this website, and therefore, you expressly accept and authorise the use of the email as a valid procedure for the issue of said communications.
2. When the personal is are collected through a form, you will need to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk, in the case of this being necessary, if this data is deemed necessary and not supplied, Petit Biscuit will not be able to accept, manage and/or process the web service application or form consultation.
3. You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any damage or hard, directly or indirectly, that could occur as a result of the nonfulfillment of such obligation. Should the data provided belong to a third party, you can guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained herein and obtained your authorization to facilitate is data for the indicated purposes
4. In response to the concern of Petit Biscuit to guarantee the security and confidentiality of its data, security levels required to protect personal data have been adopted and the technical means at hand have been data and technical means have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over your personal data, you can address a request by email to email@example.com or through ordinary post by sending a letter to Petit Biscuit Rua Dr. Afonso Costa, nº 15, 8500-016 Alvor Portugal, with the reference “Data Protection,” affixing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identifying document.
7. Pursuant to what is established in 34/2002 of 11th July governing Information Society Services and Electronic E-Commerce, if you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from Petit Biscuit, you may express such a desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies enable us, among other things, to store and recover data on the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how he uses his equipment, can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: these are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: these are the ones that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that uses the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and used during a certain period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: these are the ones that, though used by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To that end, we analyse browsing on our website with the purpose of improving our offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies: these are the ones that enable the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces existing on our website based on criteria, such as the written content or how often adverts are shown, or, depending on users’ behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising accordingly.
Administration of cookies
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the browser options settings installed on your computer.